Male or Female Ambilobe?

more pics

Okay here are some better pictures taken just now...

The cage:
DSCN3389.jpg

Cage location:
DSCN3391.jpg

Little one climbing around on the free range surrounding the cage:

DSCN3379.jpg

DSCN3384.jpg

DSCN3387.jpg

Nice setup you have for her :). The free range with all the pothos looks awesome!! And she is a cute little girl too .

Its definitely a female, no doubt, 100%.

I think I replied to the thread you started a little while back. The breeder definitely sent you the wrong sex. I am willing to bet they lied about the age of it too. What a shame but she is a pretty girl.

the next step...

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all again. Although I believe you when you say this is a female, I will wait another month or so to be completely sure. He/she is only 7 grams and I have a faint hope that I have a very late bloomer on my hands.

I will keep you all posted on the progress!!! :D

Cheers!
Julia

one last look...

Hello again,

It has been almost 8 weeks since I purchased this Panther Chameleon. He/she should now be 5-6 months old. I would greatly appreciate your input one final time on whether it is male or female.

If it is female I will be directing the breeder to this thread and asking one more time for compensation...

Here are pictures taken yesterday afternoon.

DSCN3526.jpg

DSCN3520.jpg

DSCN3514.jpg

Thank you for your time and consideration! :D

spare tank

She is a very pretty female. :)

I am curious though:eek:
What is going in the tank underneath her setup? :)

Heheh, the tank is just a spare 55 gallon. I use it when I have Green Basilisk babies, also for when I board reptiles. :)

Its definitely a female, no doubt, 100%.

I think I replied to the thread you started a little while back. The breeder definitely sent you the wrong sex. I am willing to bet they lied about the age of it too. What a shame but she is a pretty girl.

I don't appreciate your comment " that I lied about the age". I did my best to sex the chameleon and just because I made a mistake I will not be treated this way. You made a comment on my thread before when I tried to educate myself about sexing chameleons. Everyone makes mistakes and you don't know the whole story so I suggest you mind your own business.

K, we understand that you made a mistake, but not refunding that extra that she paid is unethical, and just sleezy. Ive made mistakes sexing, and ive had 2 people come back and say hey its a female, and il offer them a credit for the extra they paid, or a male replacement. No one is being agressive towards you or your business, and she opened this thread out of curiousity. I can see now its definately a female, if you are running an ethical business, and you have ethics of your own, you will trade or refund the chameleon

The thread I started a month ago was closed because the breeder was involved. (I invited her so she knew what was going on.) She was incredibly insulted that I would even question that she wrongly sexed this baby. Because I "ruined" her business by posting on this forum she told me she will NOT give me any sort of refund.

The thread was closed because of all the horrible things you said about me. I never said I will not refund you, but when you started posting things that are untrue about me things change. I thought the chameleon was a male forsure and I did not lie about his age. I still believe he might be a late bloomer because his tail base is very thick and a female has a thiner tail base which creates a little dent at the end plus I kept two of the babies that look just like yours and one is starting to show more colours. Why should I refund someone that has done nothing but tell lies and accuse me of things I have never said or done? I'm a reputable/professional breeder, for those that don't believe me check out my website www.chameleonsgalore.com and read all the testimonials. You can't please everyone, I'm willing to always admit my mistakes and refund the differences in price but unfortunetly I will not take abuse AGAIN. You just won't stop Julia.

Regardless. If this is a female, and she paid you for a male, and was expecting a male....It's just common sense that you need to do something to right the wrong and stop making excuses for not doing it! Plain and simple.

The thread I started a month ago was closed because the breeder was involved. (I invited her so she knew what was going on.) She was incredibly insulted that I would even question that she wrongly sexed this baby. Because I "ruined" her business by posting on this forum she told me she will NOT give me any sort of refund.

I remember that thread, I also remember how "unprofessional" the "professional" breeder was towards you. I think you should be happy with the FEMALE you have, cut your losses and deal with a more reputable breeder next time.

Why should I refund someone that has done nothing but tell lies and accuse me of things I have never said or done?

Because you got the sex wrong and the customer paid for a male. Regardless of whats been said, what is clear is that you were wrong and a refund should be offered. That is how the "professional" world works im afraid.

Hey Julia, you got a great looking cham, but I would be upset too if I wanted a male and got a female. She's splendid though and I hope the breeder and you can come to an agreement. Life is too short to be fighting over this. IMO the breeder should refund you the price difference and that should be that. Why all the drama? I know I couldn't sex a baby cham but if you are a "PRO" breeder and you are charging ~200$+ I would be paying that price to think that you know what you are doing and if you make a mistake then fix it. We are all human and it's okay. I make mistakes at my workplace too and I own up to them and make my customers happy!!!

Back
Top Bottom