Veiled Male or Female?

Ideally you want a tray that the cage sits into... Then you can wet vac that pan for water removal. If you can raise the cage up off the tray about 1/2 inch even better then you do not get a soggy bottom floor and it will all drain out.

The substrate tray will not catch overspray running down your screen.
I hadn't thought of that! Thanks for the tips.

I hadn't thought of that! Thanks for the tips.
My pleasure... I ruined a table top when I was new due to thinking a substrate tray would work. LOL I did not realize the over spray was going down the screen between the tray and to my table top.

My pleasure... I ruined a table top when I was new due to thinking a substrate tray would work. LOL I did not realize the over spray was going down the screen between the tray and to my table top.
Here is a better pic of her mouth. I think its fully closed, but it almost looks like she's missing a few scales on her upper lip? What do you think? Her vet appointment isn't til next Friday.
1000005690.jpg

Here is a better pic of her mouth. I think its fully closed, but it almost looks like she's missing a few scales on her upper lip? What do you think? Her vet appointment isn't til next Friday. View attachment 348901
So I am still seeing some swelling to her lip line. I am happy to see that the top and bottom fully close though. She may have injured it rubbing on the top screen or glass walls at the pet store. So the vet appointment is still something I would do just to rule out her needing antibiotics in case there is an infection going on there.

Keep feeding her well and making the amazing edits to her home. You are doing really well and being very attentive to what she needs which is awesome to see. :)

Back
Top Bottom