Luie and Camille Babies - 13 WEEKS

reptimom

Avid Member
Okay all you Luie and Camille baby members - Let's post some 13 week pictures for Jann.
she has found homes for all the babies now and is feeling kind of sad - so let's help her to feel better.

Had Luca out in the sunshine yesterday and got a few nice pics of him. He is really starting to look like his dad!!

Attachments

• IMG_3814_1.jpg
    IMG_3814_1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_3821_1.jpg
    IMG_3821_1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_3845_1.jpg
    IMG_3845_1.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_3846_1.jpg
    IMG_3846_1.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_3851_1.jpg
    IMG_3851_1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 156
Just a few more - wanted ya'll to see him on my hand to get an idea of his size at 13 weeks!

Attachments

• IMG_3856_1.jpg
    IMG_3856_1.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_3859_1.jpg
    IMG_3859_1.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_3869_1.jpg
    IMG_3869_1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 168
They grow so fast! Anna has seemed to go through a growth spurt. I was hoping the sun would come out today so I could get some more photos

Amanda, Luca looks great! He does not look like a 3 month old baby! :D I can see Luie in him from looking at the pictures. His colors are great! I think he might be even more colorful that his daddy. :)

Juli, Wasabi is such a beautiful girl.....I know I'm bias but that's ok. She's a little Camille. Camille would eat anything and everything if I'd let her. I can't wait to see her colors in a couple more months. Camille was 4 and 1/2 months when I got her and she didn't start showing her colors for a month or so after I got her.

Heather, Thank you for posting those sweet little dolls! You are doing a great job with them. They both looks great!

here's Stanley strutting along, he really thinks he's going somewhere!!
923732833_hKCTx-M.jpg

really trying to escape.. i kept telling him "it's hard out there for a chameleon"... ;) he'd better stay put....
923729458_6NvGb-M.jpg

Gosh, those guys are looking GREAT!
My five month old guy isn't that big yet..
Maybe he isnt five months...... :confused:
Anyways, those guys are awesome!

Lisa, Stanley's getting some great colors and growing so fast. Does it seem like you've had him almost a month now?

Franie, Tula looks great! She is going to look just like Camille and have the personality to go with is. Is she still the sweet and friendly let girl I sent you?

Lisa, Stanley's getting some great colors and growing so fast. Does it seem like you've had him almost a month now?

Franie, Tula looks great! She is going to look just like Camille and have the personality to go with is. Is she still the sweet and friendly let girl I sent you?

She is a sweetie Jann!! Still a little dark, but she's coming around! She was mad at me today:p, I worked the weekend, so she spent more time in her cage which she hates. I got the stink eye and karate chop thing this morning. She looks at me like "oh! I'm good enough to visit today??" She got over it after she was out awhile!! It has become quiet apparent that I need UVB light in the living room!!! .......tomorrow's project :D

thanks Jann, he's doing so well and is still such a sweetheart, loves to sit on my shoulder and walk around with me..

it seems like just yesterday i was opening the little brown bag and out crawled little green Stanley... you're right,,, he has done some growing!!! :)

Wow those are some great and huge looking 13 week old veileds, well done to all of you for keeping them so well and well done to Jann for bringing such great veileds into the world!!!!

They are all looking so good. Ichabod spent the fourth with my girlfriend and I outside but today its about 100 deg so im keeping him im. I will snap some more pics tomorrow as I have not taken any pictures in about a week. Luca looks huge his veil is much larger than ichabods lol.

Back
Top Bottom