Love my 'Biggie'!

Gorgeous big boy,i love those eyes ,u cant even tell is he staring at u!
If I move my hand around, his eyes stay fixed on me and he jut moves his head, lol! He keeps an eye on me at all times!
That's pretty cool! He is huge! Love those eyes and feet
He is rather large, but I love him to bits. He has huge, squishy feets but VERY sharp nails that can draw blood without even trying.

Wow! He is incredible isn't he. SO huge. My little guys from over the years would look like ants next to him.

Holy Hannah he's huge! Love the feet too, cute! Where did you find him?? I've always loved geckos!
I got him from a breeder here in the UK.
Just a little update - he now weighs 220g and is eating like there's no tomorrow! He has also come to the front of his viv an climbed on to my hand a few times now, which just makes me love him even more! I tried to weigh him again today (220g weight was from about 10 days ago) but he was convinced he could fly and wouldn't keep still!

I got him from a breeder here in the UK.
Just a little update - he now weighs 220g and is eating like there's no tomorrow! He has also come to the front of his viv an climbed on to my hand a few times now, which just makes me love him even more! I tried to weigh him again today (220g weight was from about 10 days ago) but he was convinced he could fly and wouldn't keep still!
I bet. He's amazing. I've never seen one that big :eek: how long have you had him now??

Thought I'd post an update of my lovely big gecko, Armani the leachianus. He now weighs 181g and measures 11" tip to tip (9.5" svl). I often refer to him as my 'Biggie'!

Tiff Armati is lovely. I finally got to hold a leachie while in California recently! I now understand why you call them SQUISHEY,! They are cool!!

Tiff Armati is lovely. I finally got to hold a leachie while in California recently! I now understand why you call them SQUISHEY,! They are cool!!

They are amazing! I guess you noticed the strong grip and VERY sharp nails too? Lol! I really do love my Mr Squishy!

I bet. He's amazing. I've never seen one that big :eek: how long have you had him now??
I will have had him 3 years in December! He weighed 14g when I got him and he was tiny!

Back
Top Bottom