lizards that can live in a 10 gal tank

lindseymeder16

What are some lizards that can live in a horizontal 10 gallon tank their whole life? Besides pygmys. I'm thinking about getting rid of my fish tank and putting something else in it.

Small geckos could do well in there. A single leopard or African fat tail geckos could do OK in there (although I personally believe in putting them in 20 gal L). Perhaps some of the tiny day geckos could as well, although I'm not sure if they require more height than that - they very well could.

Perhaps a couple small frogs could as well.
Those are the creatures that first pop into my head, but I'm not an expert on frogs or day geckos, so I can't say for certain.

A pacman frog or u could get a pair of Electric blue geckos. they are the size of ur pinky!! Super tiny and electric blue!

You could go with a panther gecko or 2 or 3 (Paroedura pictus) if you kind of like leopard geckos. Similar beast, smaller and forest floor dwelling- they like cooler temperatures and dead leaves.

Yes I have. They are very simple- I didn't use special lighting or extra heat- but maybe the room got up into the low 80s sometimes, I don't remember. They breed like clockwork and there are striped morphs, etc available from a few breeders.

175 gallon tall fish tank

I have a 175 gallon tall fish tank i was wondering if could put one of my panther chameleons in hes getting old and has trouble climbing the screen in his current cage

Back
Top Bottom