little tigris

It must be or wouldn't have survived to reach this size. What goes in must come out. Kind of a rough life though.

I love the little lobe on their lower lip. Features like this make me wonder what special purpose evolution or genetic selection reserves for something like that. Does the lobe turn a different color when the cham is displaying like some of the rostrals of other species?

The baby with the problem in his legs and died a few days later.
Here's an updated photo:

45253968.jpg

92394906.jpg

84070832.jpg

83860788.jpg

82646329.jpg

54835263.jpg

71945411.jpg

nice ones

its a very nice animal,i talked with a guy who breed/bred them, he said its a very nice and pretty hardy animal,you dont need cool phases,and no nightdrops.
so its nice to hear they are being bred in more numbers now.
good luck.

ericguru said..."hypothesis paralysis, probably evoked through a slump during transport in Italy"...I would think this means it didn't have the leg issue all of its life.

Sorry that you lost it but its better that it won't be suffering, if it was.
Good luck with the remaining ones!

I prefer to see those animals go into hands of people who are informed about how to care for them rather then refuse to support anyone who wants or keeps them.

Chris

Yeah... I can't imagine turning your back on someone who has a rare species of chameleon is good for the hobby or the animal... regardless of the legality of the animal.

Back
Top Bottom