just got my AquaZamp in the mail..cant wait to set up this bad boy!

aimhigher38

532394_10151555273590898_1562237928_n.jpg

Thanks to Kevin from AquaZamp for the quick delivery and with helping me with my questions before I ordered. Great customer service and I cant wait to set this up...I know my cham is gonna love this!

Cham loves it (hey i can see him drink now) bearded dragon next to the cage hates all the tube movement. 5min head bob fest 2x a day :)

You can make your own dome. Just get the a good-sized plastic bowl, drill a hole in the center and insert nozzle. Tada! DIY raindome! :D

I got mine from Kevin at the local reptile expo here in SoCal. Awesome guy. Great product. My Panther loves it. A 1000% improvement from the Monsoon I previously had.

You can make your own dome. Just get the a good-sized plastic bowl, drill a hole in the center and insert nozzle. Tada! DIY raindome! :D

Yep, there are a few ways you can use your MistKing pump and plumbing
for a homemade rain maker.
My guyz do not seem to get much benifit from the MistKing, but they do like
to drink when I use the spray bottle and let the water drip down on them like rain.
Problem is, there is zero room on top of the cages for even a small rain dome.

I just turned on the AquaZamp with the Raindome and my chameleon instant ran under the water and started drinking the drops falling on the leaves.... I really recommend the raindome feature after seeing that...

8839_10151557306915898_403046886_n.jpg

After my Raindome turned off, my cham was drinking the drops on top of the mesh for a good amount of time.... before this Raindome, I had a Big Dripper and I hand mists 4 times a day so I dont think my cham was dehydrated or had lack of water either...I think he really likes this thing

8839_10151557306915898_403046886_n.jpg

After my Raindome turned off, my cham was drinking the drops on top of the mesh for a good amount of time.... before this Raindome, I had a Big Dripper and I hand mists 4 times a day so I dont think my cham was dehydrated or had lack of water either...I think he really likes this thing

Great to hear! I got mine in on Thursday. I plan on installing it on my soon to arrive from LLL 24x24x48 screen cage. Was setup easy? I saw a setup video but they setup a lot of them so of course they made it look easy. I didn't get rain dome but may add

How much space on top does it take?
That's why I haven't gotten one yet, I have almost no room up there!!

Like I said in another post, the MistKing is great for making stuff wet!! but I have never seen any of my
guyz use it!!

What if I got a plastic food bowl, put a hole on top, and stick a MistKing nozzle in it pointing straight down
and just put that on top of my cage??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom