kenya

Avid Member
Hi all, long time no see! I don't currently have chameleons or any reptiles, but I do have a superworm feeder breeding project going for fun (and dubias, but they are not ready to offer yet!) and thought some locals might appreciate a reliable source of good staple feeders, especially those with baby chams to feed. I am not currently set up to ship so am only offering locally to Portland, Oregon, but feel free to message me and set up an order! I am hoping to expand in the future, so offers of trades for other feeders as well as bioactive cleanup crews like isopods and springtails are highly welcome. Thanks for looking!

Superworm feeder insects available for you in the Portland area! Every size, especially tiny, small, and medium available now. Great for reptiles, amphibians, mantids, birds, fish, hedgehogs, sugar gliders, and any other insect-eating animal! Can even be a fun enrichment treat for rodents like hamsters, mice, and rats.

Superworms (Zophobas morio) are juicer, more nutritious, have better calcium to phosphorous ratios, and are easier to gutload and digest than mealworms. These make a fantastic staple option for your insectivores! Fed on oats, wheat bran, organic sweet potato, organic carrot, and other nutritious veggies, these tasty bugs are ready to grow for you on more of the same or eat up your favorite gutload for a day before feeding off. Easy to store long term even once full-size, so a great option for those needing bulk bugs. Store in plastic cups in a warmish spot; do not refrigerate. Grow-out kits with pre-conditioned bedding, container, and instructions available on request.

Message me for availability, with questions, or to get a quote for however many you want! Discounts for repeat and/or bulk buyers, extras included in every order.

Tiny - $5 for 100+ (for the tiniest insectivores!)
Smalls - $5 for 50+
Mediums - $5 for 25+
Largest - $5 for 12+

Delivery available for extra fee depending on distance. Cash, Venmo, PayPal, CashApp all accepted. Trade offers welcome!

Attachments

• supers sm 4.jpg
    supers sm 4.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 30
  • supers lg.jpg
    supers lg.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 38
  • supers pan 2.jpg
    supers pan 2.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 28
  • supers cuppa.jpg
    supers cuppa.jpg