Just arrived!

ZachM

He just showed up a few minutes ago. Almost jumped out of the shipping cup! He went right for a sheflerra leaf and is now acclimating. I'll take more pics later but right now I want to give him some privacy.
20160628_094514.jpg
20160628_094514.jpg
20160628_094520.jpg

So... I don't know how to read their behaviors yet. He basked for a while. I just peeked in his room and this is how I found him. It's wicked cute and I hope is not a bad thing. Lol
20160628_125506.jpg

He is just exploring his new home. I would add more sticks around the edges of the cage so he climbs on that instead of the screen. Nails can get caught in the screen and then they can get ripped out.

I'm nervous to go poking around with him newly in there. Will it be fine if I'm slow moving and whatnot?

I also didn't want him to get burned or be too close to the top screen, the basking spot is 82 on the dot so I thought he'd be happy that high. lol I forgot he has a mind of his own.

It just dawned on me that there were a handful of little flies always up on the top screen close to the light. I think he may have eaten them all because they are gone!

I've had my panther for almost 2 months and noticed him climbing all over, especially the top of the cage, looking up. I realized that he was hungry and hunting for food. Crickets climb to the top of the cage where he usually gobbles them up. I would also slowing add more branches.

Yay! He just ate a Dubia off of the screen in front of me! I hope this ends up meaning I can ditch crix. I hate them lol

Back
Top Bottom