Identification Photo Gallery of all Chameleon Species

Rocky

Established Member
I was browsing around on the internet today and I found this site that really helped me out in identifying different chameleons. It is a photo list of literally every chameleon out there.

I am not sure if it has been posted before but I assumed not because I saw people asking for something like it and I have gone through many old threads trying to learn about different chameleons.

http://markmlucas.com/Galleries/Chameleons Gallery.html

Last edited:
Ditto! That was fun to look at....though he didn't have specimens as pretty as the ones on here ;)

Side note....I would love one of those crested chameleons. Very very interesting. So were the armored leaf chams.

as much as i love his site, it really helps, i just wish he had better photos. and less of the same species.

That site is indeed good for pictures but there are some mistakes / mislabeled specimens so I wouldn't necessarily use it as the source for indentification of chameleons.

Trace

As Trace said, there are a lot of misidentified photos on the site and it hardly has every species. A nice collection of photos but definitely not complete or void of accuracies.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom