Hibiscus

gngorman

Walmart has a bunch of Hibiscus plants in full bloom....I got 2 today. They have small 12 inch tall, medium braided 24-30 inches, and large braided Which are about 3-5 ft tall. Small- $5 Medium- $11-13 Large-$20-22.

Walmart has a bunch of Hibiscus plants in full bloom....I got 2 today. They have small 12 inch tall, medium braided 24-30 inches, and large braided Which are about 3-5 ft tall. Small- 5 Medium- 11-13 Large-20-22 dollars.

I really really want to get some hibiscus plants this year.... I suck at keeping plants alive though lol!

I cant seem to keep them looking good. If i rotate them they look ok. I think schefflerra are easier to keep. I use a plant light too and i still barely keep em aive. :confused:

With a plant light and 5.0 (I use double tube fixtures) a chameleon enclosure is a great environment for hibiscus and they are completely edible and nutritious. I have them planted in all of my enclosures and they are thriving!
I do not rotate plants at all.
I try not to disturb the environments and all my plants are planted in the substrate at the bottom of the enclosures.
I have had good success keeping them in pots in cages too.
These plants need lots of light.

-Brad

Back
Top Bottom