held a crestie

That's how I got my cham :eek:
Showing up with another herp might warrant a beat down haha :p

Ohh but they're so cute!!!

you can tame them very easily, so not all are hyper. i have 2 of them. you dont need basking or heat bulbs, an adult can live in a 10 gallon tall terrarium. they eat CGD (crested gecko diet) which is a dry powder that you mix with water and is made of fruit! you can hold them as much as you want once they trust you, i watch tv with mine all day sometimes... just chills on my shoulder or head. no substrate. paper towel only. vines and fake plants and a arboreal hide! i can try to upload a pic of mine!

DSC_1067.jpg

They look awesome i want one now to...asked again and I got we have enough herps in the house don't need anymore....I don't think we have enough at all :D:eek:;)

They look awesome i want one now to...asked again and I got we have enough herps in the house don't need anymore....I don't think we have enough at all :D:eek:;)

I asked and Jared gave me the "I'm the boss/Are you kidding me" look and he just said "Babe." Exasperatedly.

They need more vertical height than width right? Or is it the other way?

Does anyone have a care sheet?

I asked and Jared gave me the "I'm the boss/Are you kidding me" look and he just said "Babe." Exasperatedly.

They need more vertical height than width right? Or is it the other way?

Does anyone have a care sheet?

Hahahaha I'm getting one they are so cool looking.....and when I do she will love it I just won't say anything till it's there I agree on the care sheet:D

Back
Top Bottom