Green banana roaches!!!

petkel

Can chameleons eat green banana roaches? would love to try them on them but want some info on them first :) thanx..Petkel..

Do the banana roaches try to hide and find dark spots in the cage like dubia will. I had to stop free range feeding the dubias because they hide beneath planters and such. I'd like to try the banana roaches.

These things are cool looking with their green color. I've read that people actually keep them as pets 'cause of their cool color...

I don't know who loves the banana roaches more me or the chameleons!

They will hide in the the dirt of your pots but they like the heat of the light so they do come out.

Honestly my chameleons don't give them a chance to hide, where as they will let dubias wander the cage.

They look nicer than those icky Dubia! Eww! I still can't get used to them, lol! I would love to try my chams with those - I reckon Tommy might even try one of them!:D

can you guys please wright the exact scientific name of green banana roaches?! maybe it helps find a source here in Hungary...
Are they able to climb on glass or clean plastic?

Wow, I just looked them up online - they are so expensive! :eek: Mine won't be getting any until they are a bit cheaper!

Actually here you can get 4 adults for about 1 USD :) just havent found anything about keeping and breeding them. Any experiences???? everything would be useful! :) Thans in advance

EDIT: found... it is sad, that they can easily climb up on everything, fly well... so keep them in closed bins!!!

I bought some of these at a previous NE expo, which was in back in April. I think these are a bit small for an adult panther or veiled, but would be great for smaller chams. Also I should note that I more recently, I think it was in late August or so, found an adult one of these on a wall in my kitchen! :eek: So be warned to keep them contained! I do not think I have a rampant colony or anything, since I've only seen the one, but I am still keeping my eyes open for them. I'll stick to my dubia thanks.

Back
Top Bottom