gotta love new additions

Dankmeleon

okay so its a show day, i was going to sleep in but i dreamed all night last night of super hot female ambilobes so i went to the atm, pull out some chameleon cash and headed for sarasota

the drive was beautiful

i began to think wow this is the beautiful part of town that hasn't been ruined by everyone, crystal clear water, clean streets etc etc

well that lasted about until i got to town and had to ask for directions

i immediatlely noticed a strong influx of poverty including a crack head that probably wanted to rob me

so i went to the show

picked out an ambilobe female, was very happy she was huge, but then went back for a second look

upon further review i found a better looking smaller female hiding in the bushes and i knew she was the one.

i'm so excited here are some pics, havn't got her all set up yet but def good for the interim

101_0718.jpg

101_0720.jpg

101_0721.jpg

101_0723.jpg

101_0724.jpg

101_0725.jpg

also got 2 juvenile female veileds, good size too

Last edited:
pictures don't do her justice she's a beauty going to try to get some more of her in her light coloration her stripes are just beautiful

also going to post some of the veileds tonight they are purty

got them from mike of flchams of course, great prices there, great booth

there were overall some awesome deals though on chameleons through some of these "shady" vendors

i only refer to them as shady because i don't know them and well their displays looked a little fishy but i still saw some very good pricing

the new baby girls daddy is unfortunetly unknown, she is one of the ones who came from the random clutch in the same shipment as some of his breeders

i got a male last year the same way and he looks great, it would be possible for them to some way be related but i'd say luck is probably on my side with the age difference and the new mum

i will say that the more expensive ones sired by inferno looked only slightly better, even though i'm sure the genetics are much better, and they were also younger, so for an experimental breeding project i'd say i'm safe

they have another HUGE goregous female i dunno why i didn't get her, but something about this smaller one and her facial stripes, and the way she was hiding made me pick her, first time i've exchanged a great cham for a less great cham, but i know once i get her going she is going to explode, or i'm a fool :)

so i'm at least 50 percent safe

i just hope my two don't share a sire, which i'm sure they don't as many chams as mike moves

here are the veiled pics, ummmm they are extremely misbehaven, they aren't handleable worth a darn but i guess thats how these veiled females go

hopefully they'll chill out a bit and stop trying to jump to their death
100_0726.jpg

100_0727.jpg

Gorgeous Veileds! My female is the meanest thing alive if you try to grab her, but otherwise she hand feeds and doesn't easily freak out. The two you have there really are very nice. I wanted to go get a Brantley baby-but I just need to work on getting another rack going-I have cages on the dining room table!

yea i hear ya i'm going to try to house all the veileds outside most of the time but when its too hot for them its going to be a night mare if i can't figure something out, i feel like i'm off to a good start though, i can't wait to get another female ambilobe and get them raised to breeding age

its bad enough it takes so long for them to lay and hatch

then you take an extra 5 months + of raising them up and we aren't exactly talking about a short term project

Back
Top Bottom