Got my new boy!

TikiTimer

Well this morning I got my very BOY veiled chameleon from FLChams...They are great!!! I will always order from them. I was very happy, and mike was very helpful.

I will post pics in a little bit...He is the cutest little vieled chameleon. And there is so question wether this one is a boy or girl, haha, His spurs are huge, haha...He is very handsom...Still trying to think of what to name him...

And as far as the other chameleon goes, The one I could not really tell wether it was a boy or girl, Then I thought it laid one egg, Well with the help from Mike at FLChams, He told me what to do to get her to lay the rest of her eggs, I set her big egg laying bucket up and she laid 27 eggs. So YAY!

And thanks for all the help and feedback I got from everyone else on here! You all defanitly know your stuff!

here are 2 pics, Dont wanna stress him out too much :)

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 176
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 164
yeah mike is a pro , hes been in the game for a LONG time. he offers only the best quality chams so new/experienced keepers dont run into problems with their newly chams. nice looking lil male you got there!
good luck w/ him

Back
Top Bottom