Give me ideas for improvements

I set up my chams cage like this but I'm not too sure if this is ideal. She seems to get around well and is always able to find food/water but I'm out of ideas on what to improve. If anyone has also found out an ideal drainage system pleaee share. Thaks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_0443.JPG
    IMG_0443.JPG
    205.4 KB · Views: 115
We have just removed the bottom of our cage and placed it on a screen suspended above a Tupperware container to catch the water. we just dump it every few days.

I do the same for drainage as listed above except I have a plug system I did with some Pvc plumbing pipes so I don't have to dump it as often and instead just drain it. The funny thing is I know nothing about plumbing I have just gotten rather good at DIY for smaller odd projects and doing it on an easy and cheap scale but it works great should see my put door cage for my panther XD all I used was a drill as a power tool, everything is held together by zip ties and 10 pound fishing line, you'd be surprised how strong it is. But I definitely agreed she needs more foliage and more branches instead of just the flexible vines. She needs different thickness and textures to keep her feet healthy. So cut down some safe wild tree branches and go to work ^^

I have a small pothos at the bottom mainly just for humidity and to let it grow and a larger hibiscus (which is hopefully about to bloom!! :) ) I also bought these rocks that i put around the plant on top of the soil so Leif doesn't try anything with the dirt

I just cleaned the enclosure out today. Took out the flexible/fake vines ...i just felt it was too crowed. Bought her a little ladder she likes climbing on... All in all she seems pretty happy...now...lol she bit me while i was cleaning it out hahaha

Attachments

• 1497487259958-227427040.jpg
    1497487259958-227427040.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 148
What should i use for the live plants? I have bought her multiple trees which I believe were ficus benjamani. I always notice the she eats leaves and hangs out in the tree alot which i am okay with but her weight is too much for the branches and it ends up ruining the tree.

What should i use for the live plants? I have bought her multiple trees which I believe were ficus benjamani. I always notice the she eats leaves and hangs out in the tree alot which i am okay with but her weight is too much for the branches and it ends up ruining the tree.
I personally use a schefflera arboricola and pothos both will hold water nicely on there leafs

Back
Top Bottom