Expo!!!!

vtcowgirl

I just discovered that the New England reptile expo is next month. words cannot say how excited I am- it is only three hours from where I live!!!! I will finally get to see other breeds of chameleons in person! I have only ever seen my two veileds. I wonder if I can convince my husband that we just HAVE to have another one, for variety sake perhaps??????

I just discovered that the New England reptile expo is next month. words cannot say how excited I am- it is only three hours from where I live!!!! I will finally get to see other breeds of chameleons in person! I have only ever seen my two veileds. I wonder if I can convince my husband that we just HAVE to have another one, for variety sake perhaps??????
Have fun!!! I'm new to veiled chams my self and we love em. We've recently been talking about getting a bearded dragon,still doing research. Hope u enjoy seeing all that beauty! Have a safe trip!!!

I'll be there too. Also good way to stock up on supplies .Radisson the last one was great I hope this one is as good...

I went to the expo out here in Oregon last month. It was awesome! They had a huge parsons and a bunch of panthers, veiled and Jacksons. I wanted so bad to buy one but I already have two veiled

Thanks for posting this, I was wondering when the next one was. I'll be there!

I went in April it was. Wonderfull. I can't wait eather. Even tho its a 4 to 5 hr drive for me I shall goooooooo.
Good luck
Last time I went there was jacksons. Translucent veilds
Nosebe
And I did see one miller ...meller (sp?)
And lots of pygmys

I can't wait! I hope they have translucent veiled a, I would really like to see one of those! And the pygmys. And the panthers. This is not good!

As long as you try your best, that is all we can ask. However, if you are going to buy everything, at least post some pictures of what used to be there ;).
My husband is going to go with me, which means there will definitely be stuff left for you! He hasn't got the same love for chams as I do.

Back
Top Bottom