Equipment and Supplies to Asia?

Rayzilla

I am starting this thread to build a list of suppliers that will/can ship to cities in Asia at reasonable prices.

Those of you in the US have access to a lot of excellent products and shipping is often free for you. Availability of equipment and supplies is not as extensive. For example, none of the shops that I have been to supply Mist King.

If any of the site sponsors on here ship to Asia/Southeast Asia, such as Hong Kong, Manila, Malaysia, Singapore, etc. could you please post here and let us know what you are able to ship out to here at reasonable shipping fees? And if it is ok for other members to post anything that they know as well.

Items could include:
1) Equipment such as cages, misting systems, lighting, bulbs, etc;
2) Supplies and supplements such as calcium, feeder chow, etc;
3) Feeders such as crickets and other insects;
4) Breeders; and
5) Anything else related to keeping chameleons.

I hope it is ok for me to post this but if I am breaking any rules, please let me know.

Thanks.

Was able to buy from Josh's frog some exo terra fake plants via eBay. Price where cheap and transaction was super fast and easy! Thumbs up to them! Items arrived one month from date of purchase as stated in ebay(via USPS). The down side on my side is that local customers charged me another 20$ worth of tax.

May I'll buy the mist King from them on Christmas bonus lol. Would be a huge gamble due to warranty and if the package is damaged I have to ship it back to the US. Plus that estimated 100$ worth of tax.

... The down side on my side is that local customers charged me another 20$ worth of tax.

May I'll buy the mist King from them on Christmas bonus lol. Would be a huge gamble due to warranty and if the package is damaged I have to ship it back to the US. Plus that estimated 100$ worth of tax.
I guess you mean local "customs" office? I don't think I would have to worry about that because Hong Kong is one of the few places in the world that does not have a sales tax and it is also a free port. So I don't think I have to worry about any additional costs like you had to deal with.

I am also tempted to import a Mist King from the US or Canada if I cannot source one locally. I am also concerned with the warranty risks. Maybe I will schedule myself to participate in the ice-hockey tournament in Manila in November so that we can save on shipping. ;)

I guess you mean local "customs" office? I don't think I would have to worry about that because Hong Kong is one of the few places in the world that does not have a sales tax and it is also a free port. So I don't think I have to worry about any additional costs like you had to deal with.

I am also tempted to import a Mist King from the US or Canada if I cannot source one locally. I am also concerned with the warranty risks. Maybe I will schedule myself to participate in the ice-hockey tournament in Manila in November so that we can save on shipping. ;)
Good for you for not having tax!

Back
Top Bottom