Couldn't stay away...

A couple shots from outside time yesterday afternoon / evening.

Yoshi - Aug 8.jpg

Yoshi - Aug 8th.jpg

:love:

Looks like your guy is really growing he looks great so much like my own but so unique in his own way! I think they are near the same age.

My boy was showing some beautiful pastel turquoise and yellows this afternoon. This pic does no justice to the true colors at all.

20160811_205117.png

OK so now I have a question.

I notice when he is usually basking up top making himself nice and big to absorb some rays, he gets a lump on either side of his face just below where the mouth curves down. I think I see this in photos of other male veilds. Can someone tell me if this is normal, or something I need to worry about? @jannb any idea?

My boy was showing some beautiful pastel turquoise and yellows this afternoon. This pic does no justice to the true colors at all.

View attachment 164250

OK so now I have a question.

I notice when he is usually basking up top making himself nice and big to absorb some rays, he gets a lump on either side of his face just below where the mouth curves down. I think I see this in photos of other male veilds. Can someone tell me if this is normal, or something I need to worry about? @jannb any idea?

It's normal. My boys have it too.

So I pretty much just let my guy chill. I let him tell me when he has had enough or when not to bother him (pretty much all the time) However, having noticed his enthusiasm for Hornworms, I thought this would be my best chance at hand feeding. I have tried hand feeding supers and butters in the past to no avail. To both my surprise and excitement, he took 2 hornworms off my hand yesterday. This made my day for sure!! I love you lil buddy!

A pic from outside time on Sunday.
Aug - 28.jpg

Back
Top Bottom