Chameleon sleeping on screen

It may be completely fine but I just got my chameleon today and it night here but he is sleeping on the screen should I move him
you shouldnt bother him while he’s sleeping. The only time this is a concern is if he is doing it every single night, but baby chams are known to do weird things like screen climb upside down and i’m sure he’s just sleeping on the screen cause he’s getting used to his new enclosure, my little guy has fallen asleep on his screen a few times. The only thing i would recommend is maybe to add more sticks if there isn’t enough places for your cham to hide, but if you could provide pictures that’d be awesome 😎

you shouldnt bother him while he’s sleeping. The only time this is a concern is if he is doing it every single night, but baby chams are known to do weird things like screen climb upside down and i’m sure he’s just sleeping on the screen cause he’s getting used to his new enclosure, my little guy has fallen asleep on his screen a few times. The only thing i would recommend is maybe to add more sticks if there isn’t enough places for your cham to hide, but if you could provide pictures that’d be awesome 😎
Tysm I was getting worried

Don’t panic. Like @yungzerk said, totally normal especially for little ones. My goofball does it a lot. It can take up to two weeks for them to settle down when I’m a new environment. If he continues to do it as he grows, the main concern is the pressure on their little nails. It can cause damage as they grow and weigh more. That would be the only thing to watch really.

Back
Top Bottom