Cham not eating

My Cham is super hyper but doesn't eat much... Not sure what's up with that. Weird.

Anyone experience this behavior before..?

I think it's sort of vague as a problem...you've been getting feedback on the "not eating" thing for a couple of pages now. My guess would be that his extra activity is also part of the maturing process.

Ok sure what the store address or phone and I'll come in.... And I'll take some roaches as well just give me the address or phone number ...

It's on the North Eastern corner of Keele/Dundas called Tails and Scales .. contact info is here www.tailsandscales.ca ........ website is under construction for another two weeks but you can get the address if you need it. Let me enquire about the dubias as they are obviously illegal in Canada lol ......... I will get back to you about it ;)

In previous posts you have said your cage is by a window....your chameleon was eating soil...you chameleon was sleeping with its mouth open...your chameleon was sneezing...is your chameleon still sneezing...sleeping with its mouth open? Is your cage still near the window? Is your chameleon pooping? Has it eaten any more soil?

It's on the North Eastern corner of Keele/Dundas called Tails and Scales .. contact info is here www.tailsandscales.ca ........ website is under construction for another two weeks but you can get the address if you need it. Let me enquire about the dubias as they are obviously illegal in Canada lol ......... I will get back to you about it ;)

Ok thanks I'll be waiting

No soil eating, no sleeping with mouth open, no sneezing all this has stopped he's just not eating after he shed about 2 weeks ago.... Yes he's by the window but it's not like he's sticking to one side because he wants to go outside... He's running up and down the terrarium.

A couple of minutes ago I saw something in the shap of a flower come out of his bum and then went back in.... What in the world was that...!!?!?!?

A couple of minutes ago I saw something in the shap of a flower come out of his bum and then went back in.... What in the world was that...!!?!?!?

his penis, dont worry! lol. i had the same reaction first tim i seen georges penis pop out. they actually have 2 for some lucky reason! lol. i dont think theres much the matter with ur cam. sounds normal to me but im no expert although i have managed to succesfully breed my 2 ambilobes!!!! should be laying eggs any day now.

You said..."Yes he's by the window but it's not like he's sticking to one side because he wants to go outside... He's running up and down the terrarium"...I asked about being near the window because the chill from the window can cause health issues. I would move it if it were my chameleon.

theres no chill its double glazed window.... its not cold. hes not even under the basking spot half the time because he probably doesnt need it so im assuming hes ok.

Back
Top Bottom