Carpet Chameleons - Outside pics

Olimpia

Biologist & Ecologist
Had my two little carpet chams outside today for a little UV and some photos. These guys are shy and take a little effort to photograph but their colors have really come in quite a bit and they look great, if I do say so myself. These guys are fun little chameleons.

Ladies first, with Desdemona.
The photos don't quite do her justice. Her lavanders are pretty much lost.

desdemonaapril1.jpg

desdemonaapril3.jpg

desdemonaapril5.jpg

desdemonaapril6.jpg

desdemonaapril8.jpg

And the little boy, Cassio.

cassioapril1.jpg

cassioapril2.jpg

cassioapril3.jpg

cassioapril4.jpg

cassioapril6.jpg

Ta-da!

LOVE carpets, these little ones are absolutely beautiful! They are so unique in their patterns, I hope to own them someday. You have done a beautiful job caring for them, they look wonderful!

Thanks everyone! They have both popped a lot in the last two weeks or so, he gets highlighter yellow when he wants and she gets really red/orange with lavander spots and eyes. Really great little chameleons, I recommend that anyone on the fence about getting them just give in ;)

Thanks everyone! They have both popped a lot in the last two weeks or so, he gets highlighter yellow when he wants and she gets really red/orange with lavander spots and eyes. Really great little chameleons, I recommend that anyone on the fence about getting them just give in ;)

Hehe. I was thinking about giving in. Lol. They are beautiful chameleons you got there.

they really are beautifull!!!, definatly one of my must haves...."one day" LoL
thx for sharing

They both look beautiful. The female is looking especially lovely in her new colors (I see a little shed leftover on her face). My male also flashes that yellow color. Very nice pictures :)

Thank you for all the compliments! Yes, they both just shed not very long ago.

They look great! Are you considering more than one pair for breeding?

Thanks! No, just the one for now. I may add another female to the mix but for now this is enough to get my feet wet.

Beautiful little chams Olimpia, congratulations ! :D
How old are they?

P.s loved their Shakespeare-inspired names too... ;)

Thanks! They are both roughly around 4-5 months old. And thanks, I don't know how many people caught those ;)

Olimpia, they are just gorgeous!!!!! They remind me of a Persian rug, I am fascinated with them!!!!
If you ever get any babies........... !!!!!!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom