Call of Duty 4 XBOX360

Microsoft does however replace your xbox for free with free shipping, all you have to do it call them and they will tell you what to do. Within a few weeks you will have a new Xbox at your front door.
-Justin

and while ur waiting you can buy one from bestbuy and return it within 30 days

Anyone have the last GRAW game and like it?

EEW NO! :p

however if you do like the graw series a new game comes out this thursday called AMERICA's Army: True Soldiers. I was on the MLG team that took 2nd place on the 1st AA game about 2 years ago. The new AA is built on the GRAW 2 servers so the graffix are close to the same but it is all built in 1st person shooter as apposed to 3rd person. If you have Xbox 360 you can download the game for free from Xbox market place on Xbox live.

KEEP IN MIND on this game, It is not a random "Spray and Pray" or "Run and Gun" game. It is about team work, stealth, marksmanship and being a tachtical machine. Alot of people say the gaming is too slow but I like it because It is more realistic. You are on HUGE maps and your US ARMY team has to hunt the other team down without getting killed. Alot of people as I said dont like It cuz its not halo but I personally liek more realistic gaming unlike running and sprayin bullets at dumb aliens....

Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQzQ8CDZJL8

The PS3 has the ability to be better in terms of graphics but it is not the case, at least yet.

I own the Wii, 360 and HAD the PS3. They advertised that it was full HD as in 1080p. The truth is that only 10% of the games are actually made in 1080p. So, basically it is false advertising. It has the ability but developers are not using it.

Check out the new reveiw on www.ign.com for Assassin's Creed, head to head. The 360 actually has better graphics!

Now, don't get me wrong, I believe the PS3 will eventually look better. However, I will trade the slightly better graphics for the absolutely superior user interface and internet community. The PS3's online interface is hard to read and not very user friendly. I guess you get what you pay for! 360's Live costs $50/yr. and PS3's is free. Lastly, the game exclusives are much better on the 360.

Buyer beware! Be careful in buying one of the new PS3's. Some of them do not have the same specs as the originals. Just check any forum on video games for the specifics of the differences. I would buy a system for its games and not let the hd dvd vs. blu ray determine my purchase at all. Who knows which one will be the next beta?

The PS3 has the ability to be better in terms of graphics but it is not the case, at least yet.

I own the Wii, 360 and HAD the PS3. They advertised that it was full HD as in 1080p. The truth is that only 10% of the games are actually made in 1080p. So, basically it is false advertising. It has the ability but developers are not using it.

Check out the new reveiw on www.ign.com for Assassin's Creed, head to head. The 360 actually has better graphics!

Now, don't get me wrong, I believe the PS3 will eventually look better. However, I will trade the slightly better graphics for the absolutely superior user interface and internet community. The PS3's online interface is hard to read and not very user friendly. I guess you get what you pay for! 360's Live costs $50/yr. and PS3's is free. Lastly, the game exclusives are much better on the 360.

Buyer beware! Be careful in buying one of the new PS3's. Some of them do not have the same specs as the originals. Just check any forum on video games for the specifics of the differences. I would buy a system for its games and not let the hd dvd vs. blu ray determine my purchase at all. Who knows which one will be the next beta?

LOL yah im heading to walmart at midnight. ASSASSINS CREED BABY!

No online multiplayer. repetitive AI. A real shame because it could have been the best game but it fell really short.

yah iw ent to walmart a lil after midnight to go pick it up but the retards "didnt have any in yet" kinda hard to believe but what ever!

Im just gunna go get it today.

I bought this a couple weeks ago but have not had time to play yet. Anyone still playing?

hey i got call of duty 4 MW its awsome!!!! sick game forsure , but between assasins creed and call of duty 4 is hard to pick ahaha both great game!!! but the names CDNSTR if any of you are interestd in adding me and i also play it for the xbox 360

Back
Top Bottom