Smarter Environment controllers? ZooMed is okay.... but...

stenbiller

https://www.amazon.com/Zoo-Med-Envi...ESO1zM0aWNIaibOagsE2-vmWqUcaAnEbEALw_wcB&th=1

So I have the Zoo Med Environmental Control Center. I mostly love the thing but it has its limitations. When I first got my chameleon I looked into trying to find other similar environment control hub/brain setups haha. Seems like the aquarium world has high end stuff like this, and reptile side, not so much.

Unreleated I also have a PetCube for my cat. On my last trip I set up the petcube pointed at my chameleon's cage. And I realized. WHY is there not something like this where I can log in with an app SEE my chameleons controller, and CONTROL the environment? I wish I could log in and see all the current temperature values, maybe hit a button to force a mist, dial down the heat lamp if needed. Expand it to have a thermal camera?

If no product like this exists...... someone should make it. I wonder if there's some clever rhaspberri pi computer / smart power strip kind of way to make this happen....

If anyone knows of such a product please let me know!

i like using a combination of govee products. They have thermometers/hygromters you can link via bluetooth to misters/lights/fans/heaters as a thermostat. So everything can kinda control via the app or have it done automatically

i like using a combination of govee products. They have thermometers/hygromters you can link via bluetooth to misters/lights/fans/heaters as a thermostat. So everything can kinda control via the app or have it done automatically
I use the govee thermometer/hygrometer as well and I like that I can see what the temp and humidity is on my phone. Also I use the smart plugs to manage my lights and fogger. I love their products!

Back
Top Bottom