bug burger & dino fuel(raptor)

buddy912

Hi there all! :D so i just got my dino fuel last week n my bug buger a lil bit b4 that, i just have a few questions on what is the best way to use it. this is what i did so far i made the bug burger n put that in allllll my feeder tanks along with there fruits, and now with the dino fuel(raptor) i have been putting some on the bug buger at night b4 the critter feast.( i seperate his morning feeders as well n do the same with them) also i put some on there fruit. i change it all every day also. i also dust some of his feeder with the dino fuel. so basically i would like to know if im ok with what im doing or am i doing too much?? not enuff?? help!! :D Thank you!! ;)

All of that is fine. I simply combine the two together and make the gel or I blend them and offer it up dry. Doesn't really matter how it's presented as long as it's consumed... :)

All of that is fine. I simply combine the two together and make the gel or I blend them and offer it up dry. Doesn't really matter how it's presented as long as it's consumed... :)
awesome thank u for the quick reply!! what about the color change? what is that all about. does it just add to there color making them brighter or does it actually and color? lol sorry if this sounds dumb im just very interested in how this works?

Here's my boy at under 5 mos of age. You be the judge... ;)

8ezuby6y.jpg

sesurypu.jpg

Here's my boy at under 5 mos of age. You be the judge... ;)

8ezuby6y.jpg

sesurypu.jpg

wow that so pretty!! is he like that all the time?? i love when there lil babies they r so damn cute i just wanna squeeze n hug them!! i tell buddy that all the time n he just looks at me like dont u dare touch me!! :eek: so i guess i will look for him to get a bit more colorful then. his eye spokes just started coming in about a week ago b4 i started the dino fuel n his spokes r much much more defined so im thinking he was alot younger then what they told me he was so i am not sure about his coloring just yet. but i can tell you this he is much much happier with me then in that horrible pet shop. which i am working on having them stop bringing in chameleons cause they dont have the proper set ups for any of them and every time i go check on them one is always dying!! breaks my heart. so i am opening up a chameleon shop local so people can have healthy chameleons. oops got off subject sorry :D thank you again maxttu!! ;)

I also blend them together into the gel and refrigerator until needed. Also if you have a veiled you can dab fruits and veggies on it and give it to your cham directly.

Back
Top Bottom