bud has past away

alan23

woke up this morn to bud on his plant pot very weak so i took him to vets today could of had x rays and that but chances of saving him was slim so i said dont want him suffering so had him put down.bud lived for 3 years 3 months in end dont know if will get another as is quite upsetting if so wont be for a long time thanks for everyones help on here :(

I am so sorry to hear you lost bud. It is heart breaking isn't it? Hopefully you will decide to fill the hole he left in your heart & life with another chameleon at a later date. It can never replace bud but rather give you a new chameleon to love & care for.

yea it is.gonna b weird not watering his cage or feeding him anymore u think they will live on for a long time them bam that happens sucks but i think i done the best thing and had him put down :eek:

What was wrong with him? Did it come on right away or has it been awhile? Sorry if you have posted this info before - I have no memory. Putting him down was so hard for you, I know it must have been what needed to be done.

he was fine yaest and last night moving around everywhere.then woke up today to him on his plant pot seem'd very dehidrated if spelt right.even though i cared for him i feel though its my fault.

What did the vet say? It had to be more than dehydrated or that could be fixed with some fluids under the skin by the vet.

Alan, I know just how it feels to lose a precious chamelon friend. It hurts far more than you imagine it would. I was devastated when I lost my dear Lily - you don't realise just how attached you become to these amazing green creatures until they are gone. I was going to wait and get a different species, but I missed my Lily so much I got Amy within two weeks of Lily passing. You will feel better, it just takes a while. Thinking of you, Tiff xx

Back
Top Bottom