Broke Both Arms :(

How's ur baby getting on, she looked so poorly and sucken eyes!!
I really hope she makes it, is she eating and drinking ok ?

Oh no. My new import hurt her arm falling and I feel terrible. I knew better as well,had branches to close to a light.

She's a very scared quad. I will get an x ray in a few days, she started eating. Hoping it's a soft tissue injury, but it's swollen. Afraid the stress of going to the vet would be too much now.

Omg I am so sorry hun, lizzie was an amazing little girl and had a great life when she was with you. You showed so much love and treasured her so much. May she be happily wandering the jungle in the sky, always watching from above <3. She will always be a part of you and taught you many things in life and chameleon keeping. Take your time and grieve.

Oh no I'm so sorry to hear about ur loss, such a horrible way to go. R.i.p baby x
Omg I am so sorry hun, lizzie was an amazing little girl and had a great life when she was with you. You showed so much love and treasured her so much. May she be happily wandering the jungle in the sky, always watching from above <3. She will always be a part of you and taught you many things in life and chameleon keeping. Take your time and grieve.
I'm so sorry :(
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Thank you guys do much

Back
Top Bottom