Broke Both Arms :(

Poor Lizzie's vine broke and she hit the bottom hard :unsure: she fractured her right arm once and left arm twice. I feel like it's my fault because I knew that that vine would fall... At least the vet gave her a little cast :rolleyes:
image.jpg

Be very very careful you don't force food into her wind pipe. It's right there at the back of mouth. Put the syringe in past it. If you mess up and put it in her wind pipe it's instant death. So just be careful.

Did you get her any liquid calcium? I would rely on that until her bones heal really well, especially since she has a history of mbd.

Unfortunately with mbd even after being corrected the bones will still have lower then normal densities. This can cause their bones to be more brittle then they should be. Glad she's on the mend.

OmG! Im so sorry. It must have been a very hard fall. I have seen chameleons fall-from wind, tearing leaves or petals, getting off balance, even from striking and the return unsettlwd him but nothing broke when they fell. I would definitel get that cast off as often as possible and leave it off as soon as possible. Im so sorry she is going thru this

Back
Top Bottom