best place for a good cage...

seaneeeg

hello there, where would the Best PLACE TO GET THE best CAGE AS FAR AS SCREEN ENCLOSURES GO. I figured you guys would know where the best spots are, and also where are some of the best places to get baby chams from? Im very new to this cham world and i dont want to get ripped off or buy a lousy specimen! Thanx for all the help!

Welcome!

For cages, you can use any of our site sponsors. or amazon. I get several of mine from there.

As for chams, what species are you looking for?

I have veileds for sale now.

2x2's from lowes are your friend if your up for a small scale build....

i built my massive 6ft tall enclosure for $30

staple gun, drill, drill bits "for pre-drilling holes so you dont crack the wood", and a reciprocating saw

screws
2x2's
a roll of 8mil plastic
a roll of screen
aluminum ducting tape, best tape youll ever find IMO
velcro and staples "staple gun ones and a desk stapler"

tools, aluminum tape, screws, and staples i already had so arent included in my price...

WP_000036.jpg

wow! am i glad this was posted!:D

i could not figure out how to do the door...

velcro!!!!!:cool: genious!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Keying in your word "good".....

Penn Plax cages are sturdier than others, have a plexiglass front door, and a port in the back to run watering systems through.
You can get them at Chameleons Northwest, click on the view our sponsors button in the top right.

Once you decide what kind of Chameleon you want, buy from a member here, and you should be pleased with the results.

Before you buy, read, read, read, on here. Use the search button for any subject you want to learn about.

Welcome to the forum!:D

wow! am i glad this was posted!:D

i could not figure out how to do the door...

velcro!!!!!:cool: genious!!!:cool::cool::cool:

yeah i ran thru my head many ways to make a door, without having to be to exact, and i wanted something that 100% seals everywhere, also i wanted to be able to open either side or completely remove it all together, and i wanted the top and bottom seperate... VOILA velcro it was...

staple with a staple gun one side of the velcro to the cage, then use a desk stapler to staple the other part of the velcro to the screen, otherwise itll come off after a while, the sticky just isnt strong enough

Back
Top Bottom