Bad buy?

re

They are extremly healthy and the female is gravid and about to lay again,
had to switch my set up a little due to the size of em, and the eggs are about to turn 4 months old.
just trying to figure out how old my sire is

They are extremly healthy and the female is gravid and about to lay again,
had to switch my set up a little due to the size of em, and the eggs are about to turn 4 months old.
just trying to figure out how old my sire is

Go for it, as long as you have the space!

one male one female? Thats an average price. The eggs i wouldnt facter into the price because you dont know if they will hatch for sure.

one male one female? Thats an average price. The eggs i wouldnt facter into the price because you dont know if they will hatch for sure.

You do have to take in consideration that they are full grown, too. Most adult breeding pairs can cost you up to $400, depending on the beauty of the cham. When I bought my 1 year old veiled, he was $150. I've seen adult males reach as high as $300!

re

I give up, still dont understand why i cant just send the pic with my phone... last time i checked it was 2012
and my work computer is a pile, so pics are going to have to wait

I give up, still dont understand why i cant just send the pic with my phone... last time i checked it was 2012
and my work computer is a pile, so pics are going to have to wait
if you use the tapatalk app it is very simple costs $3 but if you use forums alot its well worth it

app

Going to buy it... and bought
Here goes nothing
42575c24-f50a-668e.jpg

Make sure not to move the eggs since they have been incubating for so long. If they move around too much they can end up suffocating in the egg.

Back
Top Bottom