Baby Mt Meru Jackson's

I think the first couple months are the touch and go months. These guys have looked great from the start. They've been very active and have had great coloration the whole time so far.

Well done they as looking amazing. Is it the 5 month mark when they are safe so to speak?

The babies are a couple days shy of 8 weeks old. All are doing great. Looks like there are 3 males and 2 females. The females are about 1/3 smaller than the males and have less coloration at this point. I'm feeding them bean beatles, one week old crickets and FF's that I dump out of the culture into a cup with fruit in it for a while before feeding them off.

They have been kept outside since birth and hand misted 2-4 times a days with filtered water.

These pictures are all of the same Chameleon.

IMG_4800.jpg

IMG_4768.jpg

IMG_4849.jpg

IMG_4816.jpg

IMG_4754.jpg

Last edited:
He looks sweet!! Glad they are all doing well for you. I havent heard of people having much luck with this species. Thanks for the update!

awesome! Thanks for the picture updates, I've got a 3 week old Jackson right now so it's fun to see the development a few stages ahead of mine :)

:D if only you could see the grin on my face! These guys are awesome man, you have done a great job with them. Hopefully one day you'll have some available:)

Wow Craig, they are growing like crazy. And look at those cute little horns sprouting out there! Missed you at the meeting.

:D if only you could see the grin on my face! These guys are awesome man, you have done a great job with them. Hopefully one day you'll have some available:)

i totally agree, they are amazing and i am sooo in love with them!!!!!!
please add me to the "want to have one list" when you start it!!!!!! :eek: lisa

Back
Top Bottom