Baby Mt Meru Jackson's

Here are some new pictures of a couple of my Meru babies. They are 19 days old and have doubled in size at least. Check out the colors in the last picture, sorry about the focus. They are already getting green coloration. They have been kept outside and have experienced temperatures from 57 to 85 and are doing great!

IMG_4240.jpg

IMG_4256.jpg

IMG_4236.jpg

wow they have grown already.. they are looking sweet craig great job with them, my fav kina jackson

Congrats! I haven't read through this thread, so sorry if this has already been asked. Did you get them to copulate in captivity or did you receive your female gravid? From what I read, this species is generally the most difficult to breed in captivity.

Hi,
I believe they had mated before I got them and I saw them mate again soon after I received them.

I don't think mating will be a problem. The male is a horny little guy.;)

IMG_0645.jpg

Congrats! I haven't read through this thread, so sorry if this has already been asked. Did you get them to copulate in captivity or did you receive your female gravid? From what I read, this species is generally the most difficult to breed in captivity.

Back
Top Bottom