At rest pic of my ambilobe female...GORGEOUS!

christacey91

Hi everyone...don't get many chances to take at rest pics as my chams usually sleep in their plants at night...my female gave me an excellent opportunity last night and had to share. I bought her from Lance Lindgren in February, so estimate her age to about 8 months of so, have an email in to Lance to find out for sure...question is does she look gravid to you? She hasn't been with my male as of yet because of age. Wondering if I should provide a lay box anyway, even though I think she is too young. Or is she just plump? LOL Would love some feedback!
Thanks, Stacey

pebbles9.jpg

Very nice Female. Usually "at rest" pix are of them awake and not fired up.. Sleeping Chams are all kinds of pretty. And she looks to be reseptive.

You should always provide a laying box for your females Chams. Better safe than sorry.

Last edited:
What age do you recommend putting them with a male? Sorry I had the "at rest" wrong lol, but I do love this pic of her :)

Most people say a year to start breeding. Some go based on size and weight.

Last edited:
I will double check her age when I get home. But i am sure she is in the 6 to 8 month range.
She looks great.

Thanks for all the compliments, I feel very fortunate to have her. Thanks for getting back to my texts Lance, and will wait to hear from you later!

Back
Top Bottom