anybody info about nosy be

cham702

Yellow ppl like i've been looking to buy a nosy be chameleon...this wont be my frist chameleon i ever owned...i'm looking to buy a new one since main
old one died...i'm leaning to buy a nosy be chameleon..But i don't know too much about nosy be...So if any body out there has any knowledge about them..if anybody out there could give me sum info thxs

General care and husbandry is the same with all panther chameleons. No special info is required. You can find everything you need know via the forum search engine.

Good luck :)!

Our Nosy Be is a complete sweetheart! I swear sometimes I think maybe he is a dog. When we open up the door for his cage, he can't wait to come out onto our hands and just hang out with us. I don't know if they are all like that or if we just got really lucky with him but he is absolutely wonderful. And totally handsome!

Oh wow lol I'm glad to see you like the pic of my nosy be :) They are so amazing, I love them to death. Ya there is nothing special to care for them though, just normal husbandry.

As everyone has said the nosy be care will be the same as any other panther. I see you had a chameleon before. Their care's different than other reptiles. Do your reshearch, buy some books and be well prepared when you get your new chameleon.

My nosy be is a total sweety. He has never once gapped at me or puffed up. Like mr. Wilson said mine acts like a dog too.

Great videos....Gotta love the actress or chameleon handler!

I knew you were thinking that. I must have read your mind you bad boy. ;)

My nosy be is a total sweety. He has never once gapped at me or puffed up. Like mr. Wilson said mine acts like a dog too.

I knew you were thinking that. I must have read your mind you bad boy. ;)

Huh.... well you must be psychic then. Seriously, it's a good video!

BTW, out of the panther locales I have my Nosy be is very docile. I am sure that grouchy Nosy bes are out there, but my Nosy bes are friendly and climb out as soon as I open the door.

Back
Top Bottom