Anakaramy-showing off

Lancecham

Here is my young Anakaramy. He decided to show off some of his pinks for me. The pinks should come in more as he matures.
He will be the PINK PANTHER!!

Attachments

• Anakaramy.jpg
    Anakaramy.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 259
He is cool!! Looks like he is getting ready to shed maybe?? I love the pink. Something you do not see often.

That is a Sweet Lookin Boy ya got Lance... Ya dont see many of those around lately an thats a Nice one!!

Thanks for the compliments guys. I am aure he will prove out to be very high pink like his sire.
I had two female Ankaramys all lined up for him, but had an outdoor cage malfunction during the late summer and both escaped. I found one of them after a month, after she had just passed away in my front yard. We had a cold spell, and I am sure she passed due to the cold weather.:(
Now I am looking for a female for him. Not an easy find as some you you mentioned.

He is stunning even as a juvi. I have never seen a pink panther. I will be down for the SBCK meeting in March, it would be excellent if you came to the meeting and brought him along.:D

Awesome, Lance! Very excited to see you start this new project, pink panthers are just so hard to find and unusual to see! Keep posting those pictures as he grows :)

One of my favourite locals, I've thought about working with them so many times but they would be hard to sell on our little island witch is a shame as there beautiful

He is stunning even as a juvi. I have never seen a pink panther. I will be down for the SBCK meeting in March, it would be excellent if you came to the meeting and brought him along.:D

Sounds like a plan. Hopefully inwill be able to make it. I have to work a couple Saturdays next month and doing a reptile birthday party for one of my friend's kids, so maybe I can squeeze in a meeting.

Back
Top Bottom