adoption !!!!

shiftyeyes

does anyone know of anyone or any place that has any chameleons or any kind of reptile that they adopt to willing people...also i am in Ontario,Canada so in this area(near toronto)

There are only a few little places around buddy and they never get chams I have my name in with all of them. The other thing to consider is that often chams up for adoption require alot of special care.

ChamEO isn't in Canada though, is it? I don't think it's entirely legal to transport them from the US to Canada....as Hoj says, animals are often put up for adoption because the owner is unable to care for them and that does often mean they are in bad shape to begin with.

You might check out the breeder forum and see if there are any breeders on the board near you then contact them. Sometimes breeders will cut you a good deal on an animal that isn't considered salable for some reason (one of mine has a crooked horn and was a bit undersized, I got him at a substantial discount).

There are only a few little places around buddy and they never get chams I have my name in with all of them. The other thing to consider is that often chams up for adoption require alot of special care.

you see hoj i was just thinking about all this i totally agree that these chams or reptiles will have some sort of problem or whatever wrong with them but i am just trying to get these chams a better and fighting chance at a second life,l kno you feel me on that one hoj. Plus i feel that my knowledge has got pretty good with the chameleons and what not, i did nurse jeb and the two leopard geckos back to a good bill of health!!!

it just a thought but i am going to look into it....my search continues:)

Have you used petfinder.com? They have reptiles on there. Been checking it almost daily for 6 months and not seen a chameleon near here, but at the very least it will show you who rescues reptiles. Some members put ads on Craigslist offering to adopt chameleons too.

Back
Top Bottom