16 cages, 18x18x36 on one rack

This is the RODI system I'm using
mahuqyqu.jpg
ypezupes.jpg
y9y3y7ep.jpg
a5y4eseg.jpg

That shows the unit,extra membrane and drum. Hope it helps!
Steve

A few more Picts as I get the cages furnished
e7u3u6ut.jpg
6upuququ.jpg
4ynu7yha.jpg
y8ehy9aj.jpg
ysynarud.jpg

The Jacksoni cages are much thicker with live plants.
Only 8 more out of 16 to go and then it's 100% finished, man this rack has been ALOT of work!!!!!

I now sell Repti Breeze,pm me with address and size for quote shipped to your door. And yes it's been a lot of work and $$$$ lol but worth it!

I've done repti breeze. I have a great hook up with great cages:)
I finished my drain table today, 8 new cages ordered and another misting system too. Trying to be ready for those johnstonii and more baby Meru's

I've done repti breeze. I have a great hook up with great cages:)
I finished my drain table today, 8 new cages ordered and another misting system too. Trying to be ready for those johnstonii and more baby Meru's

I'm getting a Meru from Bobby and one from Brian,any chance I could buy one from you?

Well here are some more Picts of the new 16 cage rack. I am happy I'm not building this for someone else for a set price as I would end up paying them $)$$$.it has taken a lot more time and$$$$ then I expected but is wort it!!! I hope these Picts will help others with any building project.
eneva5uj.jpg
[
9a8u3yme.jpg
yhe5yvym.jpg

Hanging plant holder,two eye bolts and aluminum rod,no rust.
u2evemy6.jpg
epahegen.jpg
dure4u8e.jpg

Bamboo sticks from lowes, cheep,don't mold had easy to use. Rubber coated electrical wire for vines and finished off with hanging Pothos and umbrella on floor.
7y6u6avu.jpg
4avygysy.jpg
re6e5yhe.jpg
eze7a5ym.jpg

Black plastic sheeting on back and right side attached with hot glue.
hezudadu.jpg
umuna5uq.jpg

Trimmed with scissors to fit.
yzepyvy6.jpg

Another baby male going into his big boy cage.
9y9amaba.jpg
6e8a3udu.jpg
[
Attaching bamboo sticks with stainless screws
All the junk to get this done. Tired and going to bed soon. Hope this helps someone to get some new ideas!!!!
Steve

Love it, well done! Have you ever had any issues with the green dye that is used on the bamboo? I have been wanting to use it just wasn't sure what the dye was made of or if it had any ill effects. PM'ing for price on the reptibreezes.

Love it, well done! Have you ever had any issues with the green dye that is used on the bamboo? I have been wanting to use it just wasn't sure what the dye was made of or if it had any ill effects. PM'ing for price on the reptibreezes.

I have used it for a year now but do scrub it first and have not seen any problems yet

Ok so except for some plants the 16 cage rack is 100% complete!!!
Here are a few more pictures and after I get the rest of the plants I will post pictures of the whole rack.

The drainage system
zyre3a8e.jpg
y9edebaz.jpg
egatytag.jpg

An example of a finished cage
yvyte6er.jpg
uzuma5uj.jpg
vy2uhana.jpg
amejy8yg.jpg
qyqenuny.jpg
sypanavu.jpg

What a pain in my rear but I'm so happy it's done.

Back
Top Bottom