16 cages, 18x18x36 on one rack

Wow Steve.... You really got on it after our visit this past weekend!!!! That's going to be great!!!!!

ruhaqytu.jpg
e7evuqej.jpg
dyza9u7u.jpg
y4u5yjug.jpg
ute6ybab.jpg
patugyzy.jpg
qedesa6e.jpg
6uje9usu.jpg
yda7u5yt.jpg
u6a9ymeh.jpg
yhumuhuh.jpg
y7ajydet.jpg
9e9useha.jpg
yduza3u6.jpg

The new 16 cage rack should be done tomorrow
With any luck, wow it has been a lot of work!!!

Can you describe the PVC at the top?

It holds the misters and heat lamps. It allows me to move them from front to back and side to side in seconds per cage. I will post close ups when it is all done. I'm waiting on the Mistking supplies. I got another ultimate system,16 extra nozzels,24 shut off valves and an extra 100 foot of hose. Just got my RODI system today and it has a float and auto shutoff so NO MORE FILLING THE SUPPLY TANK!!!! I'm almost there...... Woo HOO!!!!!

It holds the misters and heat lamps. It allows me to move them from front to back and side to side in seconds per cage. I will post close ups when it is all done. I'm waiting on the Mistking supplies. I got another ultimate system,16 extra nozzels,24 shut off valves and an extra 100 foot of hose. Just got my RODI system today and it has a float and auto shutoff so NO MORE FILLING THE SUPPLY TANK!!!! I'm almost there...... Woo HOO!!!!!

You're a sick man, Steve. Sick, sick, sick... :D

You just want me to come help you build one:)
Yes I am an addict but I'm a happy addict!!! Now if I could just figure out how to feed,clean and breed them automatically like everything else will be I'd just get to sit and watch them for hours.:eek: :rolleyes:

Or you could at least send me the blueprints... :D

What Blueprints???? It's in my head and that's kind of fuzzy after the big C treatments as you know!!!! :D it will cost you at least a six pack sent to my home if you want me to put it all in print!!!! :)

Was hanging out out Steve's this evening and got to check this thing out in person. Pretty impressed with the versatility and ability to adjust lighting and misting for each cage.

I know he has some pics to share of the finished product, but a very creative solution so as to be able to fit individual needs of each cage all on one rack.

Great job man!!

Was hanging out out Steve's this evening and got to check this thing out in person. Pretty impressed with the versatility and ability to adjust lighting and misting for each cage.

I know he has some pics to share of the finished product, but a very creative solution so as to be able to fit individual needs of each cage all on one rack.

Great job man!!

Thanks Bobby!!! Got a lot more done today,I will post Picts next week when it is 100% completed. Thanks for the hook up on the RODI unit as it saved $$$$ I'm going to post Picts of my new Chams as well as the whole room now that it's set up the way I want it. looks like I could have (we could have :) ) some Yellow Lip Parsonii to put in those new cages in as little as 2 weeks!!!! I hope,I hope,I hope.......... :D

Well after being un able to do any work on this rack due to a back injury and out of town etc. I was finally able to start back to work and with the exception of furnishing a few more cages it done. WOOHOO!!!!!!
sy7emu3e.jpg
jype5e9u.jpg
qupahu9a.jpg
4u5yvyqa.jpg
4e6u4yde.jpg
qeqy6e4y.jpg
apeby9e9.jpg
ate6agyr.jpg
gedy6yqe.jpg
yqena9e5.jpg
7yryby4e.jpg

Everything is automated and easy to clean so I'm very excited to have it this close to 100% completion.

You got game Steve:) I like your posts, it inspires me to think of new ways to improve my set ups. I recently finished a 10 cage drain table using the shower pan liner method and I'm building another 8' table today.:)

Do you have any pictures of you RO set up? Also are you using any HO t5 lighting set ups?

You got game Steve:) I like your posts, it inspires me to think of new ways to improve my set ups. I recently finished a 10 cage drain table using the shower pan liner method and I'm building another 8' table today.:)

Do you have any pictures of you RO set up? Also are you using any HO t5 lighting set ups?

Thank you sir! I will post pictures of the RODI system I am using. It is set up so that it fills a 35 gallon drum and has two automatic shut off features so I haver have to worry about filling the drum or having it overflow. The unit I have can produce 150 gallons per day. I also purchased another membrane that reduces waste water significantly but have not installed it yet. As far as lights I'm still using old school tubes with shop light fixtures. I use a combination of 5.0 and 10.0 depending on the species,age etc. if you saw the first post then you know that NOTHING is attached to any of the cages and this makes it so easy to remove and clean or put outside for some natural sunlight. I'm now in the process of converting my other rack of 2x2x4 cages to the same system.
Steve

Back
Top Bottom