Zuggie's first time in the sun! (pic heavy!)

ZuggieTheCham

Didnt look too happy at first!
56818feb-b41d-80df.jpg

A spot of basking :)
56818feb-b465-fcb1.jpg

Then he decided he was going for it!
56818feb-b4c9-d458.jpg

He found some flowers :)
56818feb-b512-1053.jpg

56818feb-b54b-0a5b.jpg

56818feb-b554-dc02.jpg

A stroll in the grass :D
56818feb-b59c-41d7.jpg

56818feb-b5a9-2b5b.jpg

56818feb-b5ba-3fda.jpg
56818feb-b5d2-6022.jpg

Question....

Do these pics come up small for you's??
They were taken with my ipad and the quality is amazing then i upload them onto here and there small and fuzzy???? :( :(

The pics look great although they are kind of "small" it wont let you click on them. Your little guy looks so happy in the sun! Awesome colors and a very handsome fella.

The pics look great although they are kind of "small" it wont let you click on them. Your little guy looks so happy in the sun! Awesome colors and a very handsome fella.

Thankyou,
And you cant click on them :( !!
Hmmm thats abit crap as I've forked out about 5 pound for this app!!
Has anyone else noticed this with the iPad?
Im gutted about that coz them pics were awesome!!
And yeah he was a happy boy today :) but because he was abit anxious at first He wouldn't leave me alone climbing down his umbrella and sitting on my knee then once he got going he didn't want to come back in!

He is a beautiful cham . He looks healthy I love seeing chams like that.cuz if they are healthy they are happy.

Zuggie don't stress too much about the Ipad. Sometimes the site does funny things with pictures. They don't always enlarge when clicked on. We can see how handsome your little guy is with the pictures that you posted just fine!

He is a beautiful cham . He looks healthy I love seeing chams like that.cuz if they are healthy they are happy.

Thankyou!!! And he normally just sits in the window on his umbrella plant but today was nice so i took him outside His colours were gorgeous! Definatly do it more often as he was a happy boy all day after that :) :)

Zuggie don't stress too much about the Ipad. Sometimes the site does funny things with pictures. They don't always enlarge when clicked on. We can see how handsome your little guy is with the pictures that you posted just fine!

Zuggie get stressed lol he is the most chilled out cham i have ever seen even around a around cham he was fine until he got close but take him away he chill back out you can not get him pissed for love or money lol sayin that he can sometimes me a grumpy git in the morning other then that he is a really good with anyone that handles them he just loves to show is colours off and be in the spot light we just love him

Zuggie looks great. Where did he come from? You need to cut your grass!!! :D

Thankyou :) I'm so proud of him!!
And he came from chameleoco :D
And hahahaaha!!!! Thats not my grass!!
I don't have grass :( its just a small patch of it in the back ally :) haha but yeah could do with a trim around the bush ;) lol

Fantastic pics, thank you for sharing. Zuggie's such a cute lil dude :)

Thankyou! And no problem i love showing my boy off :) !!
And yeah he is a cutie lol but a bloody pain in the bum sometimes lol! Especially when your trying to eat your dinner and he decides to sit on your fork !! :/ lol was so funny coz i carried on eating so i was picking up my chips with the fork he was sat on! He was so fascinated in watching me eat I've noticed !! :p

Thankyou! And no problem i love showing my boy off :) !!
And yeah he is a cutie lol but a bloody pain in the bum sometimes lol! Especially when your trying to eat your dinner and he decides to sit on your fork !! :/ lol was so funny coz i carried on eating so i was picking up my chips with the fork he was sat on! He was so fascinated in watching me eat I've noticed !! :p

Interesting! Our cham is in our sitting room and on the odd occasion that we eat through there she seems to be quite interested and watches us.

What I'd give to have Teal'c crawl out onto my fork :)

Thankyou :) I'm so proud of him!!
And he came from chameleoco :D
And hahahaaha!!!! Thats not my grass!!
I don't have grass :( its just a small patch of it in the back ally :) haha but yeah could do with a trim around the bush ;) lol

Awesome. Is he one of bubblegums boys? Jamie has some beautiful chameleons. I think you definately need to give your bush a trim. :p lol

Interesting! Our cham is in our sitting room and on the odd occasion that we eat through there she seems to be quite interested and watches us.

What I'd give to have Teal'c crawl out onto my fork :)

Well ive noticed it alot since zuggie is in our living room, and when were eating he seems to come to the front and just sit there staring at us! So when i was outside with him yesterday i was eating my dinner at the table him and his plant were on, he just climbed all the way down and onto my fork and sat there watching me, dunno what i would do if he shot for one of my chips :-O lol!!

Awesome. Is he one of bubblegums boys? Jamie has some beautiful chameleons. I think you definately need to give your bush a trim. :p lol

Yes he does!! i count myself lucky i only live around the corner and get to see his collection often and get some sound advice :D thats probably why Zuggie has turned out as good as he has and a happy healthy little guy :)

Back
Top Bottom