Your Favorite Panther?

theresaintucson

Panther people, what kind (locale) of panther is your favorite and why?
What panther is on your "Want" list?
Just curious because I'm already looking for another....

First of all, are you keeping your girl?! I have a Sambava which I just love the yellows and reds. My next choice I think would be a Nosy Be, or Ambanja or........lol! the list goes on!!!

First of all, are you keeping your girl?! I have a Sambava which I just love the yellows and reds. My next choice I think would be a Nosy Be, or Ambanja or........lol! the list goes on!!!

Is anyone surprised that I am keeping my girl? Once she rolled her eyes independently of each other while looking at me, I knew I had to keep her. :D
My next choice: MALE

Thats awsome news!!!!

for me my fave is nosey be!!!

my wish list is nosey be, sambava, cross hybrid, purple bar ambamja, and females of the list:p

I would say Blue Bar Ambanja. I have a male from Screameleons. His sire is Sokool. Second would be a Nosy-Faly. You have got to check them out. Go to the sponser Chameleon Nation and look at there Nosy-faly "Raden" he is a very good example of the local.

And of course the list goes on:)

Sambava, tamatave, yellow background Ambanja. Yellow background Ambanjas make me drool. :)

My favorite is probably the Nosy be, with some Nosy falys at a close second, or even winning out sometimes. I love the blues and turquoises. And I'm a sucker for the blues mixed with the orangy reds, it's just too pretty.

i have an ambanja and love him but next on the list is sambava for sure! i think i would have bought one first had i done a little more research.

Back
Top Bottom