Our Panther has arrived! :)

I saw that one. That's the only one besides this one I've considered but this one has 2k resolution. I'm gonna give this one a shot. It's only $23 so worse comes to worse I'll send it back and try that one lol
Sounds good. As long as you can see what their doing, i think its fine, lol

update: My son named him Spike lol after the dinosaur in The Land Before Time

1690407829736.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230727_172402_blurams.jpg
    Screenshot_20230727_172402_blurams.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 54
He had a long journey getting here. When I opened his container he lunged at me and tried to make a run for it :ROFLMAO: I had him at his enclosure though so it worked out. He is so cute. Such a beautiful creature. I can't wait for my son to come home and name him. I believe he's going to name him Yoshi because he's been on a Mario kick lately. But we'll see. I didn't want to stress him any more than he already was, so I just quickly provided him with some silkworms (his favorite), and BSFL, snapped a couple pics and left him alone. As you can see in one of the pics, I already have some black soldier flies flying around in there lol So hopefully he enjoys a treat at some point today. I kind of don't expect him to really eat today considering all he's been through.

If anyone is considering purchasing a panther in the near future, I would highly recommend @FramsChams. They were super helpful throughout the entire process. You can tell they really care about the chameleons they breed, and I am absolutely stunned by how beautiful he is.

Thank you to everyone who's helped me out between offering advice, especially with the enclosure I've built, and of course chameleon care! You've all been super helpful.
Framschams is the best i cant wait to get my boy on the 23rd!!! Your boy is beautiful who are his parents? If you don't mind me asking.

Back
Top Bottom