Young Veiled cham owner, need to know as much as possible.

CamoLePrince

Hello! I’m a young Cham owner and got my Cham Camo as a b-day gift 2 years ago and me not knowing anything. I went off of what petsmart told me to do and id like to know if I’m doing things right.

He is on a meal worm only diet, I have calcium powder but they said only to dust them once a week, he is living in a renovated ikea cabinet (don’t know measurements) with the top and two sides screened with glass doors. He has a heat lamp (75 watts) and a UV light. He has a MistKing mister with distilled water when refilled, in the bottom of the cage is a planting tray to catch any excess water that is emptied and cleaned about 1-2 times a month. He has live plants and natural sticks. When cleaning I use a water and vinegar solution, Cleaning the tray and doors.

Let me know if I’m doing things right, tips and instructions are greatly appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here’s some photos.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 36
Hi there welcome to the forum. Can you post some pics of your cham for us?

And pics of what lights your using specifically we need details on your uvb type and bulb strength 😊

here’s some photos I’m not sure what UVB type it is but the brand is Zoo Med Labatories Inc, it’s two long strips

here’s some photos I’m not sure what UVB type it is but the brand is Zoo Med Labatories Inc, it’s two long strips
The photos did not attach... Look at the end of the UVB bulbs they should show either a 5.0 or 10.0 if they are zoo med.

Back
Top Bottom