Young Nosy Be Pics

Justin Ward

Established Member
here are a few pics of my Nosy Be, Growler (named so bc he was purchased with the change i had saved up in an old beer growler)...he will be 4 months tomorrow and has only shed once since ive had him...sorry for the quality of some, they were taken with my phone...hope you enjoy...

f91ea4ad.jpg

with flash
f86dfb59.jpg

abbbdb92.jpg

d0a2dc96.jpg

d9991e55.jpg

33a86b0c.jpg

looking GREAT!! love the whites in the first few shots. sure do love the nosy bes

yeah those were shots of when i showed him one of my females (who is a monster compared to him) for long enough to get him to fire up a little...im excited to see how he colors up

:D3 months they are little pigs all my adult chams eat a good amount in a week those babies eat that in a day good thing I breed all my own feeders. man the bars on that guy are awesome.

:D3 months they are little pigs all my adult chams eat a good amount in a week those babies eat that in a day good thing I breed all my own feeders. man the bars on that guy are awesome.

yeah i am very pleased with this little guy...he is a Greaseball boy for Jim at The Chameleon Company

He's gonna be a stunner when he grows up, just like his daddy Greaseball... I've got a huge "chameleon crush" on him. Love the pix!

He's gonna be a stunner when he grows up, just like his daddy Greaseball... I've got a huge "chameleon crush" on him. Love the pix!

yeah ive wanted a greaseball baby for a while, very pleased with him so far...thanks for all the kind words everyone

got a better pic of him fired up a little bit, again, sorry for the bad phone pics

d68bbf13.jpg

fa1a7435.jpg

and back at resting colors
2847aa51.jpg

You needed that pretty boy to watch while you were recovering.:D I can believe you watch him a lot, he is nice.

Back
Top Bottom