xanthoman temporarily unavailable

xanthoman

Avid Member
hi folks, have been out of town for the last week and have got a butload of people trying get ahold of me, 21 cham related emails in just my hushmail accnt., so just thought i should mention i will be largely unavailable till sometime next week.

sorry, not really sure what the urgency is, most never follow my advice anyway lol. xantho.

“Manaova toy ny dian-tana jerena ny aloha, todihina ny afara.”
[FONT=Gil Sans MT, Arial, Sans-serif][FONT=Gil Sans MT, Arial, Sans-serif][FONT=Gil Sans MT, Arial, Sans-serif]
"Like the chameleon, one eye on the future, one eye on the past";

well said, grasshopper. lol.;)

[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Gil Sans MT, Arial, Sans-serif][FONT=Gil Sans MT, Arial, Sans-serif][FONT=Gil Sans MT, Arial, Sans-serif]"Mahatsidia vokon' Anjava kely izy fa mafoaka,"[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

now is the time to fix it

I promise to follow your advice :D

have already responded via email.
remember you said that, because i can guaranty that your current plan will eventually be fatal to your xanth.

that being said, if your cham is still in seemingly good health (active not sleeping, not emaciated, falling, or having problems with balance, tongue, foot or eye issues, then you have not yet suffered a critical pth imbalance meaning their is still time to put a happy ending on your chams future.

so, now is your time to fix it before major problems set in, fail to do so, and by the time you notice symptoms like above, it will likely be too late. once you reach a stage of critical pth imbalance, osmotic lysis or other forms of organ/renal failure set in, there is no reversing it.

one single matchead head of plain cal a week and no more than 5 feeders a day 5x a week, he should have 2 food free days a week. it needs to flush anyway, so stick to that plan and i will get together with you in the next couple of weeks to help you formulate a diet/supp plan. jmo.

Last edited:
have already responded via email.
remember you said that, because i can guaranty that your current plan will eventually be fatal to your xanth.

Hmmm....well thank you? I don't yet own a cham :eek: I thought I had pm'd asking what is the best supplementation plan for a baby xanth. Thank you though! :D

Back
Top Bottom