Welcome !!

IMperfection

This is my new 4 month old veiled, Altjira....hope you like the pics and hope i can get some more on when we both get use to this new enviornment. :D

Attachments

• DSC02669.JPG
    DSC02669.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC02674.JPG
    DSC02674.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 157
I've had him for a little less than an hour and he has explored up and down his cage. I put some crickets in there and have put a few mealworms in there as a treat for him...is there a way he will find them and eat sooner than them roaming around the bottom...didn't want a cup hanging

Veilds are avid hunters, they love it. As long as you can put them within his reach and he's hungry he won't let them go to waste. You can also try a feeder cup and attach it near his basking spot so he can see it.

yes.. he looks very healthy for what I can see.. good luck and best wishes with that new little guy..

I cup feed worms and roaches in a bowl at the bottom of the cage.
I also superglued it becuase my chameleons tend to knock over the bowls.
Dont want any roaches running around my house!:eek:

I've had him for a little less than an hour and he has explored up and down his cage. I put some crickets in there and have put a few mealworms in there as a treat for him...is there a way he will find them and eat sooner than them roaming around the bottom...didn't want a cup hanging

He looks nice and healthy, but mealworms can't be considered a treat, chams don't like them very much. But congrats:)

Back
Top Bottom