"Web Cham" - Pun Intended :)

broderp

Avid Member
Anyone know of an app or method to have a web cam monitor your Cham? Has anyone ever done this or have a method that works?

I'd love to set up a Web Cham and watch my little guy from the office from time to time. (y)

I use yihome works perfect. I'd warn against it, its addicting!

Attachments

• IMG_4822.PNG
    IMG_4822.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 158
Last edited:
duh:rolleyes:... you call it IPCAM ...go google...

Commencing Google search now..(y)

I use yihome works perfect. I'd warn against it, its addicting!
I have a Yi Dash cam in my car. Love it. I was not aware they had this! I will definitely look into this.:p Your screen shot looks great. Is that a screen shot of a video stream or a single image capture from the Yi??

Well crap, I had this in my web browser ready to buy this on Amazon with Prime shipping and got side tracked by work...:rolleyes: and just now came back to purchase and there are NONE available new (in black) with Prime shipping! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Well crap, I had this in my web browser ready to buy this on Amazon with Prime shipping and got side tracked by work...:rolleyes: and just now came back to purchase and there are NONE available new (in black) with Prime shipping! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
different colors dont hurt.. unless you are positive that it wont work without black (try not to get purple or ANY neon colors..) i would imagine green would work pretty well. that is if they have lots of different colors

Last edited:
Well crap, just my luck. Amazon shipped my camera to the wrong place. I got the microSD card though...:mad:

Back
Top Bottom