Update from me male/female drama

Crewdogg15

Ok, you guys have heard my on going fiasco with my locaL REPTILE shop because I got a female panther when I ordered a male? I put up pictures for all you guys to see to verify it wasn't a male?.

Update: sorry guys i vent on you...

Well, the lady there apparantly had 13 years of reptile experience and looked at her. She just looked at her color and was "ITS A MALE ITS A MALE" Didn't even bother to look at her tail. I said look at her tail! there is no bulge. She flips her over (yea) looks under her and says "its there, just barely". (YEA BARELY!!! WTF!) I kept argueing with her. She said she knows what they look like and even pointed to her MALE PANTHER CHAMELEON TATTOO ON HER ARM and said she know about these. I then said "SEE THAT BULGE ON YOUR TATTOS TAIL?" She said nothing. She probaly still thinks I'm wrong.

Anyway. They hadn't even ordered my male I was supposed to get in return. I only got store credit so Isaid they better get my chameleon in next week.I told them to send me pictures before I take him. So I will be posting pictures next week and you guys can hopefully help me? :D

This is a lot of stuff but I AM SOOOOOOO MADDDD!!!!!!:mad:

Sorry to hear about all of the trouble you are going through.... unfortunately incompetence is really frustrating to deal with, but hopefully all of this will be over soon!

If it were an option, I would consider purchasing a male from one serious breeder and use your store credit toward future supplies and equipment.

But are they making it happen in the end? Just stick to your guns politely, keep insisting that you know that a male at her age would look differently and that you think it's only fair that you get what you paid for.

How old is your female supposed to be, do you know? I would be happy to provide you photos of my males and females at that age so take in to compare as proof, if you need them. If you do just send me a message and I'll send you a few. Because the difference is QUITE clear from 3-4 months minimum, and yours looks older. So there should be no question.

But are they making it happen in the end? Just stick to your guns politely, keep insisting that you know that a male at her age would look differently and that you think it's only fair that you get what you paid for.

How old is your female supposed to be, do you know? I would be happy to provide you photos of my males and females at that age so take in to compare as proof, if you need them. If you do just send me a message and I'll send you a few. Because the difference is QUITE clear from 3-4 months minimum, and yours looks older. So there should be no question.

Thanks. It was just frustrating to try to get through someone so thick headed. I MEAN HER TATTOO was a male panther with a bulge. I will post pics when I get them myself.

..and I have been polite. Hard, but I did.

Back
Top Bottom