UFC Heavyweights TONIGHT!

NewOwner

Yeah, i've been waiting for this to show, and im hoping kimbo gets in it. Hes is one beastly guy.

Anyone else excited for this? :D

Very excited for the UFC. Don't forget that "fight night" is on spike right now.

I don't think Kimbo is going to win. he's a great brawler but some of these other guys are good fighters and have advantages over him in tactics.

Very excited for the UFC. Don't forget that "fight night" is on spike right now.

I don't think Kimbo is going to win. he's a great brawler but some of these other guys are good fighters and have advantages over him in tactics.

He is quite a beastly guy, but your right, he needs to learn ground tactics, and submissions, hes very tough though. and that lil guy on there, first fight, had some mean moves, but did the same tackle 4 times. Lame

Im watching right now...and ive been waiting for it to start all month... Not to sure if Kimbo will win but, he has a damn good chance he has great standup.

Im watching right now...and ive been waiting for it to start all month... Not to sure if Kimbo will win but, he has a damn good chance he has great standup.

Yes he does, very good strength, and probably a powerful punch, he could TKO someone easy if he connects his punches.

I cant wait for Vitors fight on saturday.

Kimbos good in his own right, most of these fighters have never had to endure the pain that is bare knuckle fighting.
tank abbot in his prime 10 years ago resembles kimbo a lot, brutal punches and an unrelenting assault till they run outta gas.

Hope kimbo does good I wanna see kimbo improve his all around game and get the stamina to go 5 rounds like a champion. Itd be hard to stop that huge guy unless he's just allergic to front kicks from a pink haird guy lol

Back
Top Bottom