The right breeder?

Riddler078

Thoughts on choosing the right breeder? I’ve seen several recommend Fram Chams. I have seen that they have several sponsors as well. iPardalis maybe? Thoughts and suggestions welcome. Thank you in advance.

If you are really wanting the “right” breeder it really depends on what look/ locale you are going for. iPardalis has had some episodes on the Chameleon Academy podcast lately that kind of dives a little deeper into breeding panthers and what to look for to help with successful breeding of what you want.

First Camiezone sent me pics of the available ambilobe’s and their hatch dates. She talked about their different personalities and I told her I wanted a challenge. One that’s feisty. She sent me this pic (among others) and I was hooked.

Attachments

• IMG_2845.jpeg
    IMG_2845.jpeg
    269 KB · Views: 22
Next we set up a delivery date. I was going on a vacation so she expedited the process. That way my buddy could be settled in when the peg sitter was here. He was overnighted for pickup at a FedEx facility. He arrived in a climate controlled package and in a nice mesh enclosure with crickets to eat and sticks to hang on to. Oh and he took a big dump when I opened the package! A sign of things to come lol

Attachments

• IMG_2974.jpeg
    IMG_2974.jpeg
    132.6 KB · Views: 17
Herbie slept like a lamb and when he woke up, he did a big shed. I can tell he was handled and loved. Now he’s beautiful and vibrant. You can trust Camiezone and the price is unbeatable.

Attachments

• IMG_3125.jpeg
    IMG_3125.jpeg
    178.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3278.jpeg
    IMG_3278.jpeg
    203.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3006.jpeg
    IMG_3006.jpeg
    162.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4331.jpeg
    IMG_4331.jpeg
    148.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_5226.jpeg
    IMG_5226.jpeg
    854.4 KB · Views: 19
Thoughts on choosing the right breeder? I’ve seen several recommend Fram Chams. I have seen that they have several sponsors as well. iPardalis maybe? Thoughts and suggestions welcome. Thank you in advance.
We have some amazing site sponsors. It really comes down to what you are looking for as far as locale. You can not go wrong with ipardalis or framschams. Chromatic chameleons is awesome as well. Kammerflage kreations is right up there and has an amazing rep and have been in the hobby for a very long time.

I would say go to their sites see what babies they have and what you are drawn to and reach out to speak to the breeders when you narrow down which ones you are interested in. I personally would not hesitate to buy from any of the four site sponsors I have mentioned above.

These 4 are site sponsors as well so they help make our forum possible. I think it is always great to support those that support others. :)

We have some amazing site sponsors. It really comes down to what you are looking for as far as locale. You can not go wrong with ipardalis or framschams. Chromatic chameleons is awesome as well. Kammerflage kreations is right up there and has an amazing rep and have been in the hobby for a very long time.

I would say go to their sites see what babies they have and what you are drawn to and reach out to speak to the breeders when you narrow down which ones you are interested in. I personally would not hesitate to buy from any of the four site sponsors I have mentioned above.

These 4 are site sponsors as well so they help make our forum possible. I think it is always great to support those that support others. :)
I will add too to take some time to speak with each breeder, when you purchase a cham from a breeder you are starting your relationship with them that will remain during the lifespan of your chameleon. Make sure you find a breeder that you click with and communicate well with.

Back
Top Bottom