How big do female Veiled Chameleons get?

Ghostbirb

Chameleon Enthusiast
So I’ve always been wondering this and after seeing a few other veiled chameleons In person I’ve been thinking , how big do female veiled chameleon get?

I’ve always thought maybe my girl was normal size but after seeing a mix of photos and another female veiled I’m now wondering Is Nachito smaller than average or do I have a warped perception of size?

So what have you guys seen as a average size for female Veiled chameleons?

Same here, my girl is pretty small as well, compared to my other chams. But she goes to 100 gr. While my Xanth sits at 170 and the parson at 370 (which is also on the lighter side for a female).

Stella took a break from eating her hibiscus (she’s almost out of leaves anyhow) to grace us with a photo. She’s sitting kind of bunched up, but it will give you an idea of her size. She may be gravid…or not. I don’t even know anymore with her…she’ll get big & lumpy like she is now with her weight up to around 105-110 and then back down to 85-90 all on it’s own and with no eggs ever laid. She has always been a bit big boned (chunky).
IMG_5317.jpeg

Stella took a break from eating her hibiscus (she’s almost out of leaves anyhow) to grace us with a photo. She’s sitting kind of bunched up, but it will give you an idea of her size. She may be gravid…or not. I don’t even know anymore with her…she’ll get big & lumpy like she is now with her weight up to around 105-110 and then back down to 85-90 all on it’s own and with no eggs ever laid. She has always been a bit big boned (chunky).
View attachment 345450
What a lovable little nugget!

View attachment 345450
Her looking at that ruler is so funny!

Back
Top Bottom